As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the Production Department by ensuring equipment is operating at premium levels. You will resolve equipment problems quickly and efficiently and ensure there is minimal down-time.
Tangung Jawab Pekerjaan
You will identify key opportunities for both improvement and implementation of suitable solutions and support the improvement process. This will be achieved through participation in key team meetings and assisting with the implementation and deployment of solutions.
This will include:
- Establish guidelines to monitor the performance of the preventive maintenance programs;
- Carry out Troubleshooting/Inspection to establish root causes of failure (RCFA) and prepare Corrective Maintenance plans and detailed schedules, including materials and manpower resources;
- Male, Max. 26 years old;
- Bachelor’s Degree in MECHATRONICS Engineering, MECHANICAL Engineering, or ELECTRICAL Engineering from a reputable university;
- Fresh graduates with a strong passion in Maintenance Management (including TPM), Project Management and Industry 4.0, are welcome to apply;
- MUST have strong Interpersonal skills, Leadership and Communication skills;
- Willing to work in Ngoro Industrial Park Factory (NGORO – MOJOKERTO).
- Those who are domiciled near NGORO-MOJOKERTO area, are preferred.
Have a strong passion in Maintenance Management (including TPM), Project Management and Industry 4.0
• Fresh graduates with a strong passion in Maintenance Management (including TPM), Project Management and Industry 4.0, are welcome to apply;
Silahkan Login terlebih dahulu untuk bisa melamar pekerjaan ini. Jika anda belum memiliki account, registrasi terlebih dahulu sebagai pencari kerja disini