We are looking for Associate PR & Marketing Communication Specialist to manage client online and offline campaign to build powerful brand experiences.
* Liaise with senior manager to implement brand strategies aimed at achieving maximum brand presence, including event, media publications and social media.
* Forge relationships (and nurture existing ones) with traditional media and social media influencers/KOLs/communities that can be leveraged to secure quality coverage for clients. Actively contribute to media strategy, including consistent development of proactive outreach angles and positioning for announcements that generates client coverage.
* Execute social media tactics including, but not limited to, monitoring social media channels and the blogosphere for commenting opportunities, and writing original and creative tweets and blog posts as needed.
* Maintain and/or evaluate social media performance weekly and monthly for a brand, and regularly read relevant industry blogs and media about digital marketing and its evolution.
* Create & edit compelling content for online exposure (E-Newsletter, Blogs, Web, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Blogs).
* Develop content regularly, write & edit a lot, especially for social media content, press releases, PR plans, newsletter, company profile, web content and other marketing collaterals.
* Demonstrate superior written and verbal communication with clients as it relates to media activity, delivering comprehensive information on all opportunities, relationships, results and roadblocks.
* Provide proactive and reactive messaging/stories that supports strategic campaign for the brand
* Establish strong communication with senior managers, keeping them abreast of all activities, successes and challenges in achieving brand strategy objective.
* Contribute to a team culture of open communication and collaboration, offering to be a resource and sharing experience and insight that helps the team continually improve.
* Coordinate with cross-functional division to implement consistent activations based on client requirements, timeline, and deliverables.
* Track/analyze results of PR campaigns or efforts and wrap it to report monitoring to stay on campaign track.
* Present the value of public relations over and above “column inches” in the context of the broader marketing context.
* Improve upon existing communication channels and practices.
* Research and identify influencers/KOLs/communities across multiple industries to align on powerful brand experience opportunities, as well as develop it into database.
* A minimum of 3+ years experience working in agency, copywriter/content writer, or public relations.
* Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or any related discipline.
* Good communicator in English and Bahasa, both in written and spoken
* Background in researching, writing and editing publications
* Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
* Persistent and able to work under pressure
* Proven experience in writing and turning information into content
* Proven experience in coordinating and managing effective PR campaigns through various channels
* Proven strong media connection/relationship
* Knowledge of integrated marketing and public relations strategies
* Knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques including social media and website
* Knowledge of SEO, Digital Ads and Google Analytics
* Knowledge of photography and creative content
* Experienced in public relations, media relations and writing/editing
* Experienced in managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
* Superior ability in using Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and Video-editing tools
* Understand how to develop web design
* Having strong multi-tasking skill; being able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Special Skill * Transform data analyze to content skill * Writing & Editing in Bahasa and English * Microsoft Office * Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator * Video Editing * Social Media * Photography * Good Communicator in Bahasa and English
Minimum 3+ years of experience in Communication division/Journalism/Social Media/Media Relations