The Director of Corporate Affairs provides day-to-day leadership and management pertaining to the work related to corporate affairs.
Tangung Jawab Pekerjaan
2. Human Resources
- Provide strategic advice to the Executive Director on financial management strategies including annual budget planning, budget forecasting, financial planning and sustainability;
- Coordinate with external auditors on the external financial audit and ensure and oversee the implementation of internal and external audit recommendations;
- Prepare and supervise the development annual operational budget and ensure that the monthly and periodical financial statement of the AHA Centre is prepared in a timely manner;
- Anticipate potential financial management risk, review the existing or develop new guidelines and SOPs as required;
- Provide strategic advice to the Senior Management Team (SMT) to ensure financial stability and sustainability of the AHA Centre;
- Monitor the utilisation of the overall funding of the AHA Centre to ensure transparency, accountability, as well as accurate and timely reporting to the AHA Centre’s Governing Board and relevant ASEAN Dialogue Partners and other partners on a regular basis;
- Ensure the compliance of the implementation of AHA Centre’s Financial Rules and Procedures, and other related documents, SOPs as well as relevant decisions of the Governing Board pertaining to financial matters of the AHA Centre;
- Provide regular reports to the Executive Director of the AHA Centre and the SMT pertaining to overall financial matters of the AHA Centre; and
- Conduct periodic review and revise existing policies and procedures from time-to-time basis as required based on the current organisation’s needs and operational requirements.
- Provide strategic advice to the Executive Director on matters related to human resource management;
- Enhance and develop human resource policies and strategies to enable the AHA Centre to effectively fulfill its mission and vision by recruiting, training, retaining and developing staff in line with the organisation needs, as well as ensure the effective implementation of the policies, procedures and strategies;
- Manage and monitor the allocation of human resources, including anticipating and planning of the organisational manpower needs to enable AHA Centre to deliver high quality professional services within the complexities of an emergency operations organisation;
3. General Management/Administration
- Ensure continuous learning and professional development to enable staff to perform effectively, through analysing the learning and development needs, developing the learning and development strategy, as well as ensuring and monitoring the implementation, and evaluating the effectiveness of the strategy;
- Plan and coordinate the performance appraisals of AHA Centre’s staff members by providing the supervisors and staff with guidance on how to conduct performance appraisals, and developing the required forms and procedures to facilitate the process;
- Supervise and conduct performance appraisals for his/her subordinates under Corporate Affairs Division, ensuring that the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) of the individual staff are in line with the organisational KPIs;
- Responsible for contract management for the staff members, as well as consultants and experts hired by the AHA Centre for specific assignments;
- Ensure the compliance of the implementation of AHA Centre’s Staff Rules and Regulations, and other related documents, SOPs as well as relevant decisions of the Governing Board pertaining to human resources matters of the AHA Centre; and
- Provide regular reports to the Executive Director of the AHA Centre and the SMT on matters related to human resource management of the AHA Centre.
- Ensure the legal compliance of the AHA Centre as well as its personnel, and that the organisation operates within the provisions of its mandate and applicable legislations, and serve as the focal point for matters related to Host Country Agreement (HCA);
- Oversee AHA Centre’s critical infrastructure including the premises, back-up offices, general maintenance of office, ICT equipment, fitting and other office facilities, fixed assets inventory, plant and property insurance and office renovations where necessary;
- Develop strategies and ensure effective implementation of practical business continuity plan, as well as the implementation of the staff health, safety and security plan for the AHA Centre;
4. Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Plan and conduct corporate affairs meetings on a regular basis to strengthen the division’s internal control, performance management and administration, and to monitor the implementation progress of the division’s work plan;
- Provide regular reports to the Executive Director of the AHA Centre and the SMT pertaining to general management and administration matters of the AHA Centre.
- Oversee the planning, designing and implementation of the AHA Centre’s ICT Roadmap;
- Oversee the planning and implementation of ICT-related projects of the AHA Centre to ensure smooth implementation of the projects, and provide supervision and guidance to the project management team;
- Oversee the implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), big data and ICT audit for the AHA Centre;
- Provide regular reports to the Executive Director of the AHA Centre and the SMT pertaining to ICT matters of the AHA Centre.
- Maintain good rapport with ASEAN Member States, ASEAN Secretariat, Dialogue Partners and other ASEAN’s partners, as well as with representatives of other relevant agencies, donors and organisations;
- Represent the AHA Centre during external events, meetings or functions as required;
- Performed duties as assigned during emergency response operations;
- Other tasks as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in one or more of the following disciplines, preferably Finance and Accounting, Business Administration, Business Management or Human Resources.
- Minimum ten (10) years of work experience, with a minimum of five (7) years in a leadership or senior management position, preferably in finance, banking, accounting in a private company, non-government and/or international organisation;
- Additional work experience in general administration, human resource management, ICT designing, implementation and audit, and ERP implementation would be an advantage;
- Good knowledge and proven track record in implementing internationally-accepted financing and accounting procedures and standards;
- Experience working in a rapidly changing environment where accurate judgement, responses, exceptional managerial and leadership are essential;
- Excellent command of oral and written English as well as ability to work in a multi-cultural setting;
- Knowledge of ASEAN’s disaster management mechanisms and exposure to emergency operations would be an advantage.
- Teamwork: Ability to build trust and respect among fellow team members and contribute to the resolution of workplace conflict;
- Communications and interpersonal skills: Ability to expresses thoughts clearly, accurately and succinctly in verbal and in writing to different audiences, and ability to relate well with others and to maintain relations with cordiality and diplomacy;
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills: Ability to use sound judgment and initiative, develop options and achieve outcomes;
- Analytical skills: Ability to gather and analyse information and solve problems by using a logical and systematic approach;
- Organisational awareness: Ability to align thinking and actions to organisational values;
- Flexibility and adaptability: Ability to respond positively to change and new organisational practices, structures, procedures and technology;
- Personal credibility: Has high regards for self-discipline, good attendance record, respect punctuality and set example to others, show consistency in words and actions, has high integrity and is conscientious;
- Meticulous: Ability to show great attention to details, when doing routine work as well as when working under pressure;
- Ability to work in a multi‐cultural setting: Ability to interact effectively with people from different cultures;
- Ability to work under pressure: Ability to remain efficient and productive under pressure.
- Leadership: Ability to translate plans into actions ensuring that outcomes are clearly communicated both orally and in writing, and that outcomes are monitored and reviewed as they are implemented by colleagues;
- People development: Ability to develop the competencies required by staff to deliver high quality work and maintain good relationships with others;
- Planning and organising: Ability to establish a coherent course of action to achieve goals – planning, organising, monitoring, reviewing and controlling skills;
- Coaching and counseling skills: Ability to understand the difference between the two and to know which is the most appropriate response in dealing with an employee.
The AHA Centre urgently invites the best, most-talented and highly-motivated individuals from ASEAN Member States to apply for this position.
You may apply by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
, highlighting your suitability and potential contribution to the position together with a detailed CV, certified true copies of educational certificates obtained, and completed the AHA Centre Application Form
, which can be downloaded at www.ahacentre.org/opportunities
Please ensure that the total size of your email including attachments is no more than 5 MB.
Please indicate the name of the position that you are applying for on the subject of your email. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Application papers should reach us by 9 January 2020.
The Selection Panel's decision is final and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information on AHA Centre, please visit www.ahacentre.org.
Minimum 10 years of work experiences
Silahkan Login terlebih dahulu untuk bisa melamar pekerjaan ini. Jika anda belum memiliki account, registrasi terlebih dahulu sebagai pencari kerja disini