We started in 1996 as a franchise of Au Bon Pain, a famous international chain bakery & cafe based in Boston, USA. Over time, through the transfer of knowledge and skills, as well as other modern technologies acquired from operating a frozen dough factory, we are able to offer a wide range of premium products.
In 2001 we launched our own brand, Pain de France. Our operations included a continuously growing chain of retail outlets and wholesale market distribution.
To satisfy demands and meet the needs of our growing base of customers, we changed our name to the one you know today, DELICO. We still embrace the same modern environment and quality food products we started with, and we\’ll never stop satisfying our customers with consistent service standards.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
- Job Duties and Tasks for: \”Barista\”
- 1) Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
- 2) Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
- 3) Clean service or seating areas.
- 4) Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- 5) Describe menu items to customers or suggest products that might appeal to them.
- 6) Order, receive, or stock supplies or retail products.
- 7) Provide customers with product details, such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions.
- 8) Receive and process customer payments.
- 9) Serve prepared foods, such as Bread, Pastries,Pasta, Sandwich, or bagels.
Syarat Pengalaman :
• Experiences in hospitality, food and beverage, and retail are advantages
- • Male / Female
- • Maximum 25 Years old
- • Minimum height Male 168 cm , Female 158 cm
- • Fresh graduate preferable from tourism and hospitality
- • Experiences in hospitality, food and beverage, and retail are advantages
- • Possess an outgoing personality and great customer skills
- • Able to communicate in english will be highly considered
- Barista Skills and Qualifications:
- Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Basic Safety, People Skills, Action Oriented, Organization, Selling to Customer Needs, Attendance, Client Relationships