You will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in demand generation and database management. You will also conduct complex data analysis that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once, which involve stakeholders across the company.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on consumers; Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and customers management; Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and buyers activities and effectiveness and business impact; Analyze marketing and buyers data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization; Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database. Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
Syarat Pengalaman :
Final year students or fresh graduates
- – Available to come to the office 5 days per week
- – BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- – Preferred background but not limited to: any major.
- – Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- – Proficient in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies is preferred.
- – Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- – Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.