Role Description & Purpose;
• To develop, improve and deliver auditable safety, Health, Environment and risk systems which aligned with one of Orica Value “Safety is our Priority.Always”, by meeting corporate and Indonesian legislative requirements.
• To drive SHE performance through application of SHE & Risk systems at KNI Bontang Site.
• This Position reports to SHE & Technical Manager
• Salary Negotiable ($2000 – $9000)
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
- Key Accountabilities:
- • Develop and deliver Process Safety and Occupational Safety.
- • Compliance with regulatory and Orica SHE Management System requirements.
- • Advisory role for KNI Bontang site employees, including providing visible leadership to prevent or correct behaviours or work conditions not consistent with Orica’s SHE values or standards.
- • Safety improvement activities or safety consultant on improvement activities.
- • Drive SHE performance through application of Risk Systems.
- • Hazard Study and Risk Assessment Leader.
- • Manage Management of Change system
Syarat Pengalaman :
• Experience in leading HAZOP and other risk assessment process. • Minimum of 5 years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is needed for these occupations, such as the oil & gas and petrochemical plant operations including handling of plant risk assessment and other relevant SHE issues.
- • Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering.
- • Preferably post graduate qualifications in the area of Occupational Safety and Health.
- • Certified General Safety Expert and Chemical Safety Expert.
- • Proven knowledge, understanding and experience in the manufacturing process, occupational safety management system and risk based process safety system
- • Knowledge in Engineering principles and risk assessment techniques.
- • Familiar with the Indonesian Workplace Safety and Health Management System and Major Hazard Facility acts and regulation’s requirements.