We need persons have skills :
1. Critical Thinking
Critical thinking, or the ability to analyze situations or statements and determine their validity, is the foundation on which modern management professionals build their careers. Critical thinking breeds creative thinking, which in turn solves problems. This is exactly what employers need from managers.
2. Project Management
In business today, you don’t have to hold the title of project manager to be one. Projects can be simple or complex, short- or long-term, but in marketing, they are increasingly happening in quick response to social media opportunities and customer engagement. Future marketing managers will need to sharpen their project management skills in order to lead their teams and accomplish their objectives.
3. Analytical Skills
Successful marketing managers have analytical minds. They know the value of the vast amount of data available today, and are highly interested in what that data can reveal about consumer behavior, efficacy of various marketing approaches and more. The best managers also know how to look beyond the data and pick up on trends and patterns that can lead to better, more successful marketing efforts.
4. Holistic Approach
Future managers will approach marketing by thinking in terms of integrated, interconnected systems, and how they affect each other. From trade show displays to Twitter feeds, it’s vitally important to see how the relationships between all parts of the marketing plan work, and to manage them effectively.
5. Technical Skills
Because technology will continue to advance and closely influence how marketing is accomplished, it will always be important for marketing managers to be tech savvy. Customer engagement will occur in more ways, and competing for their attention will mean delivering the services and information they want, through user-friendly apps and relationship-building tools. So while marketing managers will depend on technology innovators to create the tools, they must be familiar with what consumers want and how best to deliver it.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
- Job Desk
- 1. Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- 2. Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- 3. Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- 4. Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- 5. Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- 6. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- 7. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- 8. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Syarat Pengalaman :
+ 3 years experiences in marketing, public relation, mass comummunication, advertising product
- * Bachelor Degree of Management or Public Relation or Mass Communication or equivalent
- * +3 years of previous experience preferably in the advertising product operation and team management, manager level is preferred
- * Good command of Bahasa Indonesia and English in listening, speaking, reading and writing also Chinese is preferred
- * Open-mined,full of communication experience coordination with strong organizational ability and excellent team spirit
- * Excellent with Microsoft Office , and Windows
- * Excellent lead for team and system management
- * Focus on Target Oriented
- * Have many relationship arround advertising businesses
- * Leadership
- * Time Management
- * Market promotions to various businesses
- * Work with Team (Marketing and Sales department to create promotion)
- * Public Relationship, Mass Communication