Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
- – Conduct research and monitor legislation that could affect the organization in the present and the future
- – Responsible to build collaboration and meaningful relationship with the government bodies and their officials – and you will be part of it
- – Conduct both internal and external communication and prepare required materials to ensure meaningful collaboration among our stakeholder
Syarat Pengalaman :
Final year students or fresh graduates
- – Available to come to the office 5 days per week
- – Preferred background but not limited to: International Relations, Management, Public Administration, Political Science, Social Science.
- – Passionate and interested to have a real experience in public policy, negotiation and public administrations from the lens of private sector.
- – Good communication, detail oriented, ability to solve problem
- – Willing to travel
- – Have negotiation skill and strong interpersonal skill