We are looking for a Talent Acquisition to join the Sinergia Cyber School team. We need someone who does not only execute an end-end to recruitment process (there are plenty of fish in the sea to do that), but also has a great eye to identify people the organization needs. We need someone who can win people, who have great insights into establishing a high-performing team.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
- • Manage and execute end-to-end recruitment from candidate profiling to contract signing for our HQ and Indonesia office
- • Advise hiring managers on recruitment, from planning the strategy then implementation
- • Analyze current staffing needs & create a forecast.
- • Develop talent acquisition strategy & hiring plan.
- • Handle end to end talent acquisition process such as job listing, sourcing, scheduling, interview and conduct any related tests.
- • Maintain and update new hires data and related documents.
- • To identify areas of improvement by using recruitment metrics & candidate experience survey.
Syarat Pengalaman :
Minimal 2 tahun pengalaman di bidang yang sama
- • Male / Female
- • Bachelor or Master Degree in Psychology, Law, Human Resource Management, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- • Preferably from the famous State Universities in Indonesia or famous Universities in foreign Countries
- • Fluent in English both oral and written
- • Patient, responsible
- • 2-years of working experience with a strong exposure in talent acquisition.
- • Knowledge about Labor law and regulation will be an advantage.
- • To excel as Talent Acquisition, we expect you to be experienced in full-cycle Recruiting and Employer Branding Campaign
- • Passionate in people and taking care of organization.
- • Meticulous with data and administrative task.
- • Proactive with good initiatives.
- • Take actions to get things done.
- • Understanding of all selection methods and techniques.
- • Strong in Sourcing
- • Domicile Surabaya
- • Understanding and Acquiring Psychotest.
- • Able to operate computer and familiar with Microsoft Office program
- • Good communication skills and able to work in team
- • Able to maintain good performance in under pressure conditions.
- • Excellent communication in English both oral & written and candidates relationship skills.
- • Tech savvy.
- • Able to work under pressure in fast pace environment.
- • Well-organized.