Guest Relations Personnel with previous experience working as a Butler and or Concierge.
Exciting new business based in Canggu, Bali.
This is a great opportunity to work for a unique and exciting new business, first of its kind in Indonesia within the spa health and wellness industry.
Our business has a strong brand and culture and it\’s super-important for us to make sure we find the right people to take us onwards and upwards. Whilst skills are important, cultural-fit is paramount.
We’re looking for Guest Relations Personnel with previous experience working as a Butler and or Concierge who are comfortable conversing with and taking care of guests to join our new company in Indonesia.
The Guest Relations position will work closely with other staff in similar roles to handle the day-to-day operations of the business and ensure that we provide a flawless service to our guests.
We’re an energetic company and are looking for passionate and outgoing individuals to join our organization.
The successful applicants will be:
• Possess excellent communication skills.
• Written and fluent English required.
• Hospitable, receiving or treating guests warmly and generously.
• Time management savvy.
• Reliable and Punctual.
• Team player.
• Ability to multi-task to ensure completion of tasks as they arise.
To be successful in this role you will be happy to work shift work and enjoy contributing to a fun, professional working environment.
You will take ownership of this role and will be passionate about teamwork and creating a pleasant corporate culture – our team loves coming to work every day!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Meeting and greeting guests, providing an orientation of the centre and service provided.
• Check-in and check-out services including management of bookings
• Engaging with guests and facilitating the best experience for them.
• Taking guests requests, preparing and providing drinks.
• Professional presentation.
Full-time position 6 days per week, 8 hours per day.
Positions available for start in mid April 2019.
Please send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject line for email should read \”Application for Float Facilitator position\”.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
- The successful applicants will be:
- • Possess excellent communication skills.
- • Written and fluent English required.
- • Hospitable, receiving or treating guests warmly and generously.
- • Time management savvy.
- • Reliable and Punctual.
- • Team player.
- • Ability to multi-task to ensure completion of tasks as they arise.
Syarat Pengalaman :
1 year GSA
- – English Speaking Fluent
- Customer service