Aiming at developing a pool of potential cadres as the future leaders in AA International Indonesia, this program establishes various knowledge, skills and experience in assisting Company and health industry.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
- a) Make sure our service fulfilled client expectation
- b) To achieve Customer Satisfaction- Helping to develop a customer service policy for an entire organization;- Managing a team of customer services staff
- c) Handling face-to-face enquiries from customers.- Providing help and advice to customers using your organization’s products or services
- d) Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, e-mail, letter and face to face
- e) Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems
- f) Handling customer complaints or any major incidents
- g) Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- h) Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organization is providing
- i) Writing reports analyzing the customer service that your organization provides
- j) Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- k) Developing customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organization or department
- l) Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- m) Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- n) Leading or supervising a team of customer service staff
- o) Learning about your organization’s products or services and keeping up to date with changes- Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
Syarat Pengalaman :
At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, any field.
- 2. Male/ Female, min. 28 years old.
- 3. At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 4. Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- 5. Good Command of English (Oral & Written) with TOEFL min 450
- 6. Full-Time position(s) available
- Good Command of English (Oral & Written) with TOEFL min 450