We are seeking suitably qualified high performing professionals to join our Assurance Division. You will be involved in providing assurance services to our portfolio of international and local clients in the trading, services and manufacturing sectors. You will be responsible for the execution of the Audit risk-based audit approach and leading audit teams during the fieldwork. In addition, you will have the opportunity to provide a variety of non-assurance services to our clients.
Tangung Jawab Pekerjaan
The Senior position reports to Supervisor or Manager and will have direct responsibility for a number of audit teams as follows:
- Responsible for participating in and supervising multiple client engagements and other related activities under the general direction of more experienced engagement team members
- Discusses moderately complex issues with engagement team and client management
General accounting and financial reporting assistance
- Understands and explains to staff the objectives of an audit, planned other services, and the staff's role in the audit process
- Stays abreast of general business and economic developments and applies their under standing of the client's business and industry to identify areas of audit significance, assesses the degree of risk and the nature of the errors that could result from the client's accounting estimates, identifies unusual or unexpected transactions, and explains important developments/matters to staff
- Develops the Audit Approach Plan and prepares detailed audit programs for tests of controls and substantive procedures for significant accounts
- Executes audit procedures, such as understanding and evaluating significant sources of information, testing controls, and performing substantive procedures in moderately complex, judgmental and/or specialized areas. Drafts financial statements and foot note disclosures in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles
- Prepares memoranda and other working papers, letters, and correspondence (e.g., Audit Planning Memorandum, Audit Approach Plan, management letter, and corre spondence with the client).
- Participates in meetings with the client engagement team and the client. Presents information to others in one-on-one and small group situations, such as verbal presentations to client personnel.
- Interacts with client personnel and demonstrates a commitment to continually improve our client's satisfaction.
Requirements for Senior External Audit:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with minimum GPA of 2.75 or equivalent from a reputable institution; advanced degree would be a bonus.
- Have experience as an auditor in public accounting firm for at least 2 years is mandatory.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with people at all professional levels.
- Strong logical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives within the specified deadline, while maintaining quality at all times.
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work effectively in a team.
- Full proficiency in English is mandatory both verbal and written.
- Ability to operate MS Office applications is essential.
- Extensive knowledge in the Auditing and Accounting area.
- Audit Knowledge
- Accounting Knowledge
Silahkan Login terlebih dahulu untuk bisa melamar pekerjaan ini. Jika anda belum memiliki account, registrasi terlebih dahulu sebagai pencari kerja disini