Our Client is a multi-award winning beach club in Seminyak, Bali, serving the very highest standard of cuisine using French techniques and local ingredients. They host Michelin Starred guest Chefs from across the globe and other high-end events on a regular basis, including television features.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
- The ideal Candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in similar role within a hospitality based administration department and relevant qualifications. A highly organized individual with excellent communication skills to manage the chef’s schedule on a daily basis. Strong administration skills are required, must be innovative, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team. Basic knowledge of food & beverage operations and previous experience with assisting with food & beverage costing would be highly advantageous. Excellent English both spoken and written are essential as this position requires responding to emails and working in a multi-cultural environment.
Syarat Pengalaman :
3 years in the same field
- Working Hours:
- Flexible, must be able to work evenings, weekends and public holidays when required
- Salary Range:
- IDR 4-6 million per month + benefits
- Preferred Age range:
- This position is open to Indonesian Nationals only. Married or single, no children.
- English both written and verbal