LOGISTICS OFFICER (location: Bandung)
Are you adaptable, self-motivated and love finding and fixing problems? Do you have great attention to detail and obsess over quality? Do you take great pride in offering excellent customer service? Do you want to make a positive impact in your community? If so, you may be a great fit for this part time role!
We are an exciting new fashion startup, currently searching for a responsible, detail-oriented individual to assist with supplier liaison, quality checking, and shipping. This is a paid role which will offer great scope to take on significant responsibility, learn and build great networks in an exciting industry while making a positive impact in your community.
Bandung. Transport/car essential to travel between workshops.
Minimum 8 hours per week (Minimum 3 day availability required)
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan
Assist with day to day operations and logistics of the business by:
– visiting workshops in Bandung to ensure the products are created in accordance with customer specifications, to a high quality and on time
– liaising with artisans and workshop managers to manage client orders as communicated via email, whatsapp and viber
– quality checking products and packaging
– ensuring products are picked up and shipped on time to the correct address
adaptable, self-motivated and love finding and fixing problems? Do you have great attention to detail and obsess over quality
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
– Excellent spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia language skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
– Consistent access to the internet and prompt responses to skype, whatsapp and email communications
– Shipping/packing/logistics experience favourable