We are Japanese Recruitment Agency in Indonesia, a professional recruitment company.
Find your dream jobs for FREE !!!
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
- Develop Sub Unit Plan in order to ensure Sub Unit Objective in line with Division Objective
- Recommend operational budget to ensure effectiveness of Division budget
- Ensure the business execution in sub unit is aligned with company policies, procedures and other company standards.
- Conduct Sub Unit performance review (budget/plan vs actual) in periodically basis and perform analysis when needed, in order to ensure Sub Unit Objectives and plan meet the target.
- Ensure resource capacity (such as Man Power Plan, infrastructure, asset, etc) are aligned with service projection.
- Making Work Load Analysis of members and escalate to Unit Head/Division Head if there is capacity shortage and define the members Job Description.
- Support Unit Head to develop the people development plan in order to ensure fulfillment of skills and competencies
- Support Division Head in conduct the Competency Assessment, Performance Assessment and identify what kind of development needed by the member
- Develop and implement any improvement needed in order to comply with company’s rule and Continously adapt new quality processes or tools and adapt to organization processes in line with company business needs or as result audit finding (Improvement Plan).
- Provide comprehensive report related to service delivered to customer, aligned with the SLA/RPO/RTO defined.
- Conduct report review related to service delivered to customer, aligned with the SLA/RPO/RTO defined.
- Recommend to Record and close all incident, service request and problem occurred in timely manner, especially prioritizing SLA/OLA/RPO/RTO defined and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible to follow up all incident, service request and problem occurred in timely manner, especially prioritizing SLA/OLA/RPO/RTO defined and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible to resolve the incident and problem occurred immediately to keep the SLA/OLA and meet customer satisfaction.
- Provide assistance, support and professional opinion on improvement based on CS survey feedback, include providing the strategy of improvement planning to meet customer satisfaction.
- Giving suggestion and verify the validity data / information before further action taken place to achieve excellent service quality.
- Initiate, execute and demonstrate DR exercise regularly to ensure all parties involved and all technical aspect related was ready and in health condition.
- Responsible, ensure & control monthly report creation & submission in order to achieve SLA/SLT/RPO/RPT
- Support by providing & preparing all valid data & information required to conduct sizing & scoping activity in DC Pulomas Operation area to ensure that the service performance achievements meet
- Manage and control incident management and resolution during the troubleshooting process until the corrective action of the incident has been executed in order to achieve SLA/SLT.
- Distribute plan and define incident resolve in order to achieve SLA and excellent service quality
- Identify problem ( repeated incident unknown root cause and temporary solution) including the appropriate resolution to improve the service and achieve customer satisfaction
- Review, authorize, determine, approve Problem Assessment, Define Resolution & Problem Monitoring, Problem Resolution Process, Updating Known Error Database, Problem Closure & Reporting to improve the service.
- Review, authorize, determine, approve Assessing & Evaluating, Registration & Verification, Create Change Plan & Scheduling, Development & Testing, in order to ensure the quality of deliverables.
- Confirm release planning, deployment, and evaluation in order to ensure the quality of deliverables.
- Review strategy and conduct Configuration management properly to establish stable system environment.
- Review to approve and conduct service improvement initiate to improve service improvement.
- Conduct service improvement planning, and implementation to improve service improvement.
- Develop and review to approve plans of backup methodology solution in regular basis in order to achieve SLA
- Provide and develop implementation of backup methodology solution in regular basis in order to achieve SLA
- Develop and establish verification of backup methodology solution in regular basis in order to achieve SLA
- Provide and develop implementation of monitoring methodology solution in regular basis in order to achieve SLA
- Develop and establish verification of monitoring methodology solution in regular basis in order to achieve SLA
- Develop and review of maintenance methodology solution plan in regular basis in order to achieve SLA
- Provide and develop implementation of maintenance methodology solution in regular basis in order to achieve SLA
- Develop and establish verification of maintenance methodology solution in regular basis in order to achieve SLA
Syarat Pengalaman :
Have experience in IT infrastructure
- Urgently Needed Position: Data Center Engineer 
- Location: Jakarta
- Age: 30-40
- Gender: Male
- Education: S1
- Language: English
- Experience: Have experience in IT infrastructure
- Salary: IDR 15.000.000 – 19.000.000
- Preferred certification : MCITP (Server administrator, MS Exchange, Active Directory)
- Extensive knowledge and hands on experience of server infrastructure and technology (rack mount server, blade server)
- Knowledge and experience in data center management and disaster recovery
- Experience in system in Infrastructure project with full cycle of project management in manage cost, time, and members
- Experience in in relationship with customer with demonstrates advanced knowledge and ability to provide high levels of service
- Experience in implementation and managing system monitoring tools