Critical Skills and Abilities
Design: Generates creative solutions; translates concepts and information into images; uses feedback to modify designs; applies design principles; demonstrates attention to detail.
Effective communication skills: Able to clearly present information through the spoken or written word; reads and interprets complex information; listens well.
Demonstrates leadership skills: Able to assume a role of authority, as necessary; sets an example for coworkers; delegates responsibility and empowers associates to make decisions and take personal accountability for decisions.
High accuracy and attention to detail: Able to perform work and job function with precision and accuracy; realizes errors can have significant impact on desired results and is able to avoid errors in almost all circumstances; carefully monitors processes; concentrates on details and organizes and maintains a system of records.
Work requires advanced math skills, special relationship abilities, and the ability to understand “abstract” principles behind math and physics.
Computer skills required:
Microsoft Windows environment including Microsoft Offie
AutoCAD; Revit; 3-D CAD experience preferred
Basic knowledge of Detlek Vision preferred
HVAC engineers need solid problem solving skills to ensure the heating, cooling, refrigeration, and ventilation systems meet the needs of the people using them. Additionally, HVAC engineers need computer and communication skills, CAD software training, and a strong attention to detail
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
- Representing Firm in all interactions with clients, contractors, architects, and other project team members
- Performing calculations, equipment selection, equipment specification, system design, system layout, field investigation, and construction administration
- Providing consulting engineering services, including preparation of due diligence reports, gap analyses, and feasibility reports
- Producing drawings consistent with client requirements and standards
- Conducting due diligence reports that comply with group and company standards and procedures
- Assisting with establishing project budgets and schedules
- Participating in QA/QC process of completed work by staff
- have the expertise and Plumbing HVAC system for the ceiling of the building
- Presents design ideas based on factors such as appealing appearance, design-function relationships, serviceability, and client specifications.
- Prepares working drawings from sketches and design specifications.
- Interfaces with client
- Prepares engineering analysis of projects, to include: preliminary design, budget analysis, calculations, life cycle costs, and equipment selection.
- Conducts surveys to gather field data.
- Prepares drawings, layouts, and other visual aids
- Prepares technical construction specifications
- Reviews the development of designs for compliance with applicable codes, adopted engineering standards, and good engineering practices.
- Performs field inspections as part of the construction quality assurance process
Syarat Pengalaman :
working experience minimum 7 Years in similar position
- Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university in Mechanical discipline
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in mechanical engineering
- Commercial, Institutional, and Large Infrastructure Design experience
- Proficiency with the latest version of AutoCAD and REVIT
- P.E., strongly preferred (E.I.T. will be accepted in lieu of P.E.)
- LEED accreditation, highly preferred
- Responsibility to handle Team as Leader or Area Leader
- HVAC=Low voltage wiring/Plumbing/Programing Circuits and repairs more into the commercial field
- ability to handle piping, electric (low/line),
- controls, ductwork, associated with the installation of mechanical systems (chillers/boilers/pumps/drives/cogens)
- ability to handle system heating, AC, and ventalation.
- familiar for installation rooftop hvac