We are a multinational Leading Company with specialties in Branded Shoe Manufacturing Product. Pursuing our ambition and focus on the Company Mission.
As a result of our rapid and continuous growth and expansion, we are inviting dynamic, professional and highly driven people to joint our success team in our vacant positions as IE/LEAN Staff.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan
• Conduct cost analysis, time and motion study, feasibility studies, system analysis
• Establishes the approved routing data of variable overhead.
• Monitor and provides feedback of operation performance through periodic report
• Provides support to manufacturing and production colleagues in setting up effectiveness studies for product development
• Provides NOS line studies relative to upgrading, replacements and or productivity improvements
• Reviews and studies proposal for the programs to attain work simplification and methods improvements
• Conducts periodic production line audits to verify compliance to set standards
• Process excellence function : coordinate quality objectives, activities, and achievements to resolve production problem, maximize product reliability, and minimize cost
• Estimate production cost and effect of product design changes for management review, action, action and control
• Study operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine functions and responsibility
Minimal 1 tahun pengalaman dibidang yang sama atau fresh graduate
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English
• Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply, and more interested who have experience in the related field is required for this position.
Industrial Software: Autocad, LINGO 14.0, Minitab, SPSS, Arena (Modeling Software)
Computer Software: MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Visual Studio (C# and
VB Languange), Database, Blogspot (Blogging)