Well Groomed and Good Personality
Able to Work as a Team Player, High Motivation
English is a must
Other languages will be more advantage
Guest Satisfaction oriented
Able to join immediately
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
- DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- 1. To train reservations team on all aspects of duties in the reservations office and customer service skills in line with the Kupu – Kupu Barong standards.
- 2. To assist Front Office Manager with reservations training for front desk team.
- 3. To conduct regular staff appraisals
- 4. To foster team work and motivate team. Act on team member survey results.
- 5. To ensure guest history is well maintained and fully utilized.
- 6. To ensure all incoming correspondence is answered within 24 hours.
- 7. To ensure a high standard of customer service and professional business correspondence is maintained.
- 8. To oversee Reservations Supervisor responsibility to manage the day to day flow and distribution of work load.
- 9. To ensure all reservations for the next day’s arrival are reviewed thoroughly for accuracy.
- 10. To review group blocks on a regular basis and ensure deposit and cut off deadlines are adhered to.
- 11. To liaise with Director of Sales and Sales Manager on-day selling strategies to ensure maximum revenue.
- 12. To set aggressive overbooking levels for future to ensure utilization of all opportunities. Maintain knowledge of availability at competitor hotels for potential book outs.
- 13. To deal with guest and booker comments and complaints.
- 14. To share and obtain information of comments and complaints received by companies, guests, bookers with Director of Sales and Front Office Manager.
- 15. To incorporate Reservations Supervisor in Revenue Management tasks and train and delegate responsibilities as often as possible.
- 16. To review Reservations made daily to ensure compliance with pre-set restrictions
- 17. To review Reservations cancelled daily to identify possible pattern and rate resistance
- 18. To constantly review rate and room type restrictions in 14 days booking window to adjust if necessary.
- 19. To conduct competitor comparisons to collate intelligence to suggest possible rate or strategy adjustments
- 20. To ensure all rates are correctly loaded in a timely fashion.
- 21. To work closely with Reservation Manager to maintain and implement new up-selling and other revenue enhancing programs.
- 22. To make recommendations for improvement of business practices in view of total hotel revenue
- 23. To ensure that reservations and front office maintain a commercial approach at all time and utilize all revenue opportunities (i.e. up-selling)
- 24. To monitor the awarding of complimentary stays (groups and individuals).
- 25. To assist Revenue Manager during her/his absent to update an extranet in all OTA that KKB working with and any promotions offer as approved by SM / DOS
- 26. To provide accurate sales & reservation report based on daily/weekly and monthly to SM/DOS for further hotel analysis
- 27. To assist and join Sales Manager for attending any domestic sales mission and provide report accordingly after the trip
Syarat Pengalaman :
Minimal 1 tahun pengalaman
- Well Groomed and Good Personality
- Able to Work as a Team Player, High Motivation
- English is a must
- Other languages will be more advantage
- Guest Satisfaction oriented
- Able to join immediately