We are the leading electroplating chemical manufacturer in Indonesia. Consistent with our vision to be the premier and dominant electroplating chemical company with global reach, we are seeking highly qualified and dynamics professionals to support our growth and to be part of our champion team.
HRD Manager (GA-Legal)
• Plan and manage recruitment of professional and classified employees.
• Make, organize, and arrange of benefits management, salary administration, and job classification.
• Identify, manage, organize, training & development needs for employees, recording managements, employee relations, and human resources information systems.
• Develop and implement human resources policies, procedures, rules, regulations, and SOP / HR & GA Systems.
• Implement and monitor performance management system.
• Handle employee complaints, grievances, and disputes.
• Coordinate employee safety, welfare and wellness.
• Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions.
• Provide a variety of employees services, ranging from research to time and leave reporting to the interpretation of the Board of Regents code, state classified rules and related regulations.
• Job role in Management or equivalent.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan
Responsible for all Human Resource and General Affairs duties.
Tingkat Pendidikan: Sarjana
Pengalaman: 5-8 tahun
Jenis Pekerjaan: Purna-Waktu
Tanggal Berakhir: 16-07-2015
Lokasi: Sidoarjo – Jawa Timur
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Expert in Human Resources , handling Jamsostek and BPJS.