You are Young, Fit, Talented, Plugged In, Motivated and love Team Work? This could be your chance to Shine and make an Impact!
We are building a company that will change the way people get fit and have fun. – We are Houbii.
Mixing sports and playing fields in a single indoor urban venue, we create a unique urban adventure experience.
Come and feel the rush!
Houbii has the potential to create sport leagues, get kids off their tablets and onto playing fields, enable young adults to safely push the boundaries of aerial acrobatics and bring senior citizens into low impact bespoke fitness programs.
To execute, we need to build a a team of young motivated and talented people
On this team, we need an Operation Supervisor with the following attitude, skills and competences;
Job Description: OPERATION SUPERVISOR
The Operations Supervisor Job is to keep Houbii customers safe and to make sure that they have an amazing time while in our Urban Adventure Park.
The Customer and you:
You have empathy, are a jovial and friendly person
You believe the customer comes first
You are committed to help the customer learn (you have expertise) how to have safe fun
You are a good listener. Humility defines you
The Team and you:
Willing to undergo training & perform other assigned tasks
Willing to comply with the rules set by Houbii
Willing to stand in for a colleague if and when necessary
Promote safety, discipline & quality of work to the Houbii staff
A team player and also able to lead a team & motivate them to achieve objectives
Healthy, in good shape, and fit to perform physical activities required
Able to work in shifts, including nights, weekends and public holidays
You are accountable and comfortable with taking on responsibilities
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
- Your key responsibilities:
- Organize staff shift scheduling
- Lead, organize and supervise cleaning, inspection & maintenance procedures
- Filing operations report forms
- Organize Park Monitor placements and rotations
- Monitor and control the quality of work and performance of staff
- Organize the number of staff needed in accordance to upcoming events and on busy days
- Respond quickly to incidents or emergency situation and able to perform first aid calmly and effectively
- Handle situations or problems which staff cannot solve or comprehend
- Identify and report any recurring and potential problems to Operations Manager
- Assist Operations Manager in staff recruitment and training
Syarat Pengalaman :
1 year experience from hospitality/travel/entertaiment/sports industry
- Your profile and required qualifications:
- Age : 25 – 30
- Gender : Male/Female
- Education : Diploma/college graduate
- English : Good in written and spoken English
- Certification : Police clearance certificate & drug test report
- First aid training certification (preferred)
- Work Experience : Experienced in leading a team, from hospitality, travel or entertainment industry (preferred)
- Domicile : Live within south Jakarta or nearby Pondok Indah area (preferred)
- Staff scheduling
- Service Excellence