– Responsibilities include the preparation of management reporting such as monthly and quarterly financial reports, variance analysis and presentations. Provide guidance and decision support to business sites with financial data and analysis. This would include make vs. buy analysis, capacity planning, and inventory management support.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
- – Engage and support operational site management in financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, costlbenefit analysis, acquisition/disposition analysis, etc.
- – Establish an operational process to coordinate various inputs with clear gates for review and approval of decision makers.
- – Establish financial models for capturing budget inputs from operational managers that allows for easy input and easy consolidation of financial data.
- – Correlate key data with cyclical trends and global economic data to drive business decisions.
- – Develop and lead improvements to achieve efficient and effective planning and reporting processes. Work one-on-one with operational managers to improve their understanding of the financial impacts of operational activity and improve ownership to their financial commitments.
- – Schedule and lead regular review sessions of the financial results and commitments of the sites with operational leaders.
- – Consolidate financial data and key performance metrics to explain shifts in the business operations to the value center and corporate management.
- – Prepare presentations that bridge the gaps on results versus expectations with clear explanations.
- – Lead, coordinate and perform the consolidation of quarterly financial forecasts, annual plan process and also Analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual company projections highlighting key drivers and assumptions
- -Assist in the preparation of presentations and financial understanding in such a way that clearly communicates the key messages and highlights areas for improvement
- – Drive appropriate level of consistency and standardization across businesses as it relates to financial reporting, metrics, and information
- – Assist in developing reporting tools and utilization of the tools across company-wide finance team
- – Financial model and scenario planning development as needed
- – Perform special projects and assignments as needed in support of business and finance team
Syarat Pengalaman :
Work Experience min. 8 years of progressive financial analysis experience
- – Male, Max. 40 years olfBachelor’s Degree
- – Education background min. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- – Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- – Excellent ability to interpret, form conclusions, and communicate key messages from financial data
- – Excellent understanding and awareness of P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statements
- – Proven project management and leadership skills
- – Self-motivated and self-starter continuously driving process improvements
- – Excellent Excel and software skills (SAP and Hyperion knowledge a plus)
- – Strong collaboration skills and ability to build effective relationships and influence others
- – Appreciation for high quality information for decision making purposes versus precise detailed data
- – Ability to manage and effectively prioritize multiple priorities of varying complexities
- – Adaptable and open to change in response to business changes and process and system enhancements
- – Brevet tax A, B
- – ACCPAC Software
- – Familiar with KPI (Key Performance Index)
- – Familiar with Cost accounting cycle
- – Willing to work at Balaraja, Tangerang